1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MP] Give me your OOS saves

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Dis Citsatnaf, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Dis Citsatnaf

Dis Citsatnaf Chieftain

After the eventual success of our attempt to fix the OOS-on-rejoin problem plaguing Pitboss (and normal MP games where a player tried to rejoin or pick up an AI), we played a couple hundred turns in pitboss as a test and still ran into a couple more OOS issues (minor though they were). This will not stand :lol:.

Given the sheer amount of debugging output I'm generating in the 'debugged' DLLs that were used to isolate the first issue, I'm probably in as good a place as anyone to figure out WTF is causing OTHER OOS issues. Accordingly, if you have an MP game going OOS, and a save from that turn or the turn before which will reliably cause the same OOS when it's loaded, I'd appreciate a copy of the save if you're prepared to part with it. Edit: Either 0.41o vanilla or Tholal's Mod 1.7 saves are fine. Anything else I can't deal with at the minute (but am happy to take requests.)

I assume save games are the sorts of things that can be handed out as forum attachments; alternately, PM me for an email address.

Thanks in advance, folks.