1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MP set up regarding mods

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by nzcamel, May 14, 2019.

1. nzcamel

nzcamel Nahtanoj the Magnificent

So I'm trying to set up a Play By Cloud MP game; with a few different friends; and we're having issues with mods.

It seems to me that I have been able to join MP games without turning off all my mods; but do I need to turn them off so that they won't be required in game before setting one up, so that doesn't impact on other players? I tried that, and it still seemed to give me grief.

I take it that if all players are using the same mods there is no problem...?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a quick search and couldn't see anything on it.

2. Jaybe

Jaybe civus fanaticus Supporter

Have you posted this in the multiplayer forum yet? It would seem to be the best place to get it answered.

nzcamel likes this.
  3. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Agree that MP forum is more likely to draw useful responses. Thread moved.

nzcamel likes this.
  4. nzcamel

nzcamel Nahtanoj the Magnificent

Also, does anyone have any idea why once one clicks "confirm settings" you only have a minute to both choose your own Civ and set the number of human & AI players?

5. eaglesha

eaglesha Chieftain

Thanks for your views guys.