MP6 - a Madman and his Ladies.

Yes, we have. We're over now [party]!

I think all of our relationships are over, except crush and wife. Now settle our island and go :hammer: our lover.

I'm thinking Pentium was thinking that Cleo was really pretty and forgot to give Cleo her just deserts. Ragnar is in very good position to win this game and put the ladies where they belong. Which is where we want them. I'm glad to be back.

BTW, 6 shots, 5 beer's and a bullrush. Flying back to LA at 6am. I have lovedthis game as all off you have. I was in anarchy for a while. Thanks to CivFanatics and all the members here. Hic-cup

considering he's from LA? :lol: actually, most of you guys don't know the best way to play the civ drinking game TM'd by Barbslinger ;) maybe he'll let you in on it.

Pentium said:
Oops, I guess I didn't do that. But neither did I trade to her, and she still lacks Writing. It's the only thing we have, and the next player can give it to her.
I was kinda referring to Pentium not giving Cleo anything and thought that she was still entitled to ten more turns of gratuitious gifts for the gratuitious favors.

Sesn is up, Soul Warrior may grab it next. Whoever gets it first.

1.Soul Warrior - on deck
2.Gram
3.Bede
4.Pentium
5.Barb - played
6.Sesn - up

remember, we're going for Berserker conquest

Sorry for the delay, I'll have turns up first thing in the morning. :)

Correction: I had a little more time tonight than I thought, so I played.

Not a ton to report though. Built a couple settlers, a couple cities, some worker moves, and sent Myst + HBR to the Ex for Math and 30g. CoL came in, started on Rep, due in 17 @ -3 gpt. Also changed a couple of reg warrior builds. I also fumbled the factory this turn. :blush: Cleo just got Poly. Granary set to finish next turn in Copen, maybe SoZ is a better build? Archer en route there for MP duty.

No pics worth showing.

>>>SAVE<<<

I love the SoZ as much as anyone, but that would be against the variant to build it.

1.Soul Warrior - up
2.Gram - on deck
3.Bede
4.Pentium
5.Barb
6.Sesn

*ahem*

:bump:

Any progress, SW?

well, before i start this a quick question.
Does Gin comply with the Drinking and Civing rules? (it not being a brownie, and all) is it a Shot material or due to its "impurities" only of Guzzle rank?
ill consider it of Shot rank unless corrected.
see, i just got a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, and we loves it.

ok...
nothing much to change. so i wont.

1- Copen gran > Harbour (will get a MP down there soon)
our boats are rockin'.

2- Tronie spawns a hatty. :cooool: get Rax commisioned.
Reykavik galley > harbour.
our MP gets to Copen, [party]

3- Build Southern Comfort. crappy booze, but a fitting name. > cat.
some workers move to connect the new villages.
its one hell of a long party on those boats.
you gotta love those blonde beuties.

4- Bergen archer > archer,

5- Trondie rax > hatty.
Birka rax > archer.
Thin Lizzie wants to know if the future holds us and her together. i wont tell her. she still wants to know, so she starts the Oracle.
And now i understand why she was so interested. She just got her this HUGE black guy. It appears that all he knows is holding his "spear", but she paid lots of cash for him, so she tells him to guard the Harbour of London.

6- Oslo archer > archer, Stokholm rax > archer,
Dora is building MoMs (its a new diner, decorated art nouvogue style).
Cathy is pressuring our borders (a settler pair is a-coming)

7- Jungle boogie and company help, and cathy moves north.
Copen harbour > rax,

8- Jungle Fever is built > worker,

9- Bergen Archer > archer,
since our cash flow is, how to put it mildly, bleedin' non exsistant, i lower sci to lose one turn on the rep thing, but get 1gpt.

10- Trondie Hatty > Hatty.
Cleo has delusions of grandeur and want ALL her town to have a temple. but she's too cheap to fork up for lots of them. she want one big one in her back yard (ToA)

nothing much happened.
but i still drank my start and end game shots. just to be on the safe side :crazyeyes:
republic in 8 making 1 gpt.
our boats are all over the place.
our men in tights are on cathy's border, keeping an eye on things.

notice the lovely canal we have here.

Top Bottom