Mr. House

:D

I wish I could find someone to help me fix the trait system, then people to help me plan and implement all the traits I had in mind..

I thought you already added in the trait system. I recall some post from awhile ago about a leader just being philosophical out of nowhere.

Which I'm pretty sure Mr. House should be. Because he is a pretty swell guy.

yeah python or DLL modification, not sure, why I need the help doing it. It is just otherwise you cannot see more tahn a couple of gained traits which is no good..
You are still working on this mod?
It's my favorite mod of anything ever! Good job. I'm having loads of fun on it.
It could use some polish and balancing out. I "won" my first game yesterday. I'm the most powerful civ and Ive built everything I can but the game still hasn't given me the win. I could destroy all the others but I wanted to go for a culture or tech victory. Dont know how.
The unit list is confusing too. Can everyone build everything?

No I haven't been able to work on this for a long time.

Like I said there are some issues and problems that are beyond my skill to fix, and without those fixes I cannot advance the mod the way I wanted to.

Yeah right now the factions can pretty much build all units, I wanted to make the factions more asymetrical in the future, but for now the only difference is the vault and non vault factions and a handful of unique units.

Yeah I am not sure what victories are actually still functional a lot of the base code has been modified and i never really looked into specific victories, it was alwaysa job for another day. Same with polish and balance.

Understandable. You did a great job with what you could and Im really enjoying the mod. Hopefully someone can continue the work

Happy Birthday Mr. House, 6/25/2020

This guy sums it all up perfectly:

Top Bottom