1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MS Embassy & Intelligence

Discussion in 'Team Kazakhstan' started by Kaleb, Feb 1, 2009.

1. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

CAV won't need any gold from MS. They are saving up for two more turns and then will get Nationalism in 3 turns running 100% science. After that they will be able to give us a decent amount of gold each turn for upgrades.

2. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

Got this back from HUSch:

3. damnrunner

damnrunner Emperor

Random idea for a message to MS.

Thanks for the update.

We also wanted to briefly mention one other point - naval exploration. We have been surprised by the lack of Stone and Marble resources on the map and some on our team suspect that an island might contain more resources. Discovering and controlling this island could be critical if late game resources (coal, oil, uranium) are also located off the main continent.

Our navy is pretty tied up at the moment - but if you have extra exploration capacity, please keep us up to date on any discoveries.

4. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

I doubt either of our allies would tell us if they discovered a hidden resource island. I certainly wouldn't tell them if we did ;)

I think a better tact would be to offer map trades periodically. If they decline then we know they are hiding something.

5. damnrunner

damnrunner Emperor

Very good point.