Msav Reinvestigates Babel Doctrine

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
MSAV REINVESTIGATES BABEL DOCTRINE

We have recently witnessed a one turnchat campaign against the Iroquois hopeless invasion, which cost them 60 % of their nation. We are now to investigate the top three doctrines for both the Northern and Southern Theatres. Reviewing the popular Babylonian Doctrines, we will use the Conquest of the Grapes of Wrath Steppes (Ur, Elippi, Uruk) before the Western Navy is built, and when the Western Navy is built, we will poll between which of the first doctrine and the West Coast Naval Strike and Grapes Monopoly (Akkad, Nineveh, Elippi) should stand.
However with Leonardos Wonder in Ur, it may be controversial.

Black Squares, planned fortresses
Orange areas, firing ranges for Fortress Artillery
Grey, future railroad lines
Red Sector, Conquest of the Grapes of Wrath Steppes
Blue Sector, West Coast Naval Strike

I hope for a discussion on these doctrines, and what forces are needed to hold our territory, and to what extent what is needed to succeed in these two operational scenarios. This Military district (HAIRANDO, EDO & ITAKIJI) is run by General Civanator, Southern Command, and the people of Japanatica should give General Civanator the operational capabilities to succeed in these doctrines.
If someone wants to change doctrine, please also consider which force composition you want to have. We have now compressed planned wars to last less than a turnchat, and war objectives should be reached by 10 turns or so. Notice the need for a naval landing with the Blue Doctrine.

If we take Allegheny, we would be able to open up a second front in the "Grapes of Wrath Steppes"

Sammara's a question mark, as it could easily fit in East Babylon, but it might be too close to the Iraquois Remnants for comfort.

Akkad, on the other hand, would be the vital last link in the "Southern Fence" Nineveh goes outside that "fence", however. Plus the "Big Lightbulb" is of no more use to us. Unlike Leo's.

Ok other Doctrines would be

Southern Fence (Conquest of Akkad)
Samarra (East Babylon)

Where are the fortresses at? I don't see any black squares.

We need to figure out where to build fortresses, but terrain make none of them useful.

i say if we had a war, we should take the red shape of citys. the border looks better. and possaibley (whatever) samara.

We should drive the Babylonians to back behind the mountains if we are ever in a war.

Please specify war objectives in specifics , not generics.

Take Ur, Uruk, Ellipi, and Samarra. This is what I meant when I said drive them back behind the mountains.

Good call, I will add that option to the Repoll Blackheart.
I will baptize it the "Blackhearts Grapes of Wrath Steppes Conquest", "The Mordor Containment" or "White Hunter, Black Heart", potentially also "March to the South Sea".
What about Akkad, that is on "our" side.

I will poll the following doctrines based on existing proposals, I open for 24 hours to get last minute suggestions.

Sir Donalds East Babylon (Ur, Uruk, elippi and Samarra)
Southern Lighthouse Strike plus Akkad and Elippi
Grapes of Wrath Doctrine (Ur, Uruk and Elippi)
Blackhearts Babylonian Mordor Range Confinement (Ur, Uruk, Elippi, Samarra, and Akkad)
Just Akkad (optional)
Purely Defensive War
May Sacrifice One City, please specify
Abstain

The Grapes of Wrath Doctrine will include Akkad too right? I forgot to put it when I proposed.

Top Bottom