MTA - Magyar Tudományos Akadémia

cool3a2

Deity
MTA - Magyar Tudományos Akadémia

Hi folks! It is finished!

This is my first building I made totally by my own (besides of some very useful hints from C.Roland). This is the MTA aka Magyar Tudományos Akadémia aka Hungarian Academy of Science.

Screenshots:

Verticles: 275
Triangles: 150

Download

I haven't spend much time for artdefines. Maybe it would look better if the modell wouldn't be that enlightened (see C.Rolands post, #4). I am also not sure whether the building is flying in the air or if it has contact with the ground... Feel free to experiment with those and post a description of your properties if you found the ultimate artdefinition. Maybe even with screenshot...

Credits:
- G. Matucza, creator of the google earth modell of the MTA that has inspired me
- avain for the button

Enjoy!

Nice bulding !

But it seems a bit dark. Maybe you can check your material propriety in nifskope. All the slider should be white except for the specular one. If they are already white, than it,s your texture that would need some ligthness.

All I can tell you at the moment, is that this modell will be finished within the next 2 weeks. And that I have done what C.Roland told me about the light and it was successful.

Glad to see you like it. :king:

Thank you all. Once I finished it (and I think I can do that at the weekend) it will be open for any use, of course (but please credit me :D I want to become famous :goodjob:). Nevertheless I just ask myself how it comes that this building, which was originaly designed for the Hungary mods, is that popular? :confused:

Thank you all. Once I finished it (and I think I can do that at the weekend) it will be open for any use, of course (but please credit me :D I want to become famous :goodjob:). Nevertheless I just ask myself how it comes that this building, which was originaly designed for the Hungary mods, is that popular? :confused:

Quality is popular without regard to it's origin! ;)

A thought just popped up in my mind... European-style Academy for Ethnic Citystyles. :woohoo:

@avain: Yeah, thank you, avain! :)

@GeoModder: Good idea. That's roughly how I want to use it for my Magyar mod. But not for whole europe, only for Hungary. But if you want to use it that wy, sure. The current one, coming with civ4, is very british.

BTW: I have to find out how that citystyles work...

@GeoModder: Good idea. That's roughly how I want to use it for my Magyar mod. But not for whole europe, only for Hungary. But if you want to use it that wy, sure. The current one, coming with civ4, is very british.

I didn't mean the national wonder with the Oxford University graphics, but the Academy which only Great Scientists can enable.

I know, but the ordinary university also looks somewhat British, I think (hope I don't confuse anything).

It is finally finished! See first post!

I've corrected the link.

Top Bottom