MTDG Cage Match - The Fight for Glory!

Ginger_Ale said:
Following in the footsteps of the fabled Civ3 DG Cage Match between donsig and Donovan Zoi, we hope to showcase our Civ4 talent in an awesome PBEM-duel...although we hope to go a bit faster than the Civ3 Cage Match's 200 turns in over 3 years

Oh, that hurt! :hammer2: I hope you read this DZ! :spank:

No thats "Big Betty".....

And we have offically hi jacked the thread:lol:

I Predict a few bannings coming up soon. ;) But I do suck at predictions. Well at least there is action in this thread. What is happening to this game? I hope this is not another Demogame Cage fight monday thing.

Ginger_Ale just went to BestBuy and bought some new games for the year! :) One of them was Warlords...so now my question is, first, can you load saves from Vanilla into Warlords? (I think you can.) Second, do you want to move this game into Warlords if that is possible?

Ginger_Ale just went to BestBuy and bought some new games for the year! :) One of them was Warlords...so now my question is, first, can you load saves from Vanilla into Warlords? (I think you can.) Second, do you want to move this game into Warlords if that is possible?
Hmm... I don't think that's possible. And if it is, then I'm inclined not to, as that would change traits and wonders mid-game.

Although congrats on finally getting Warlords! How does your computer handle it, a turn every minute? :p

Top Bottom