Muawiyah of Mecca

Modular Leaderhead for Arabia
Download Link

Muawiyah is reported to have been of a polite, charming and confident nature and has been described as being tall, fair and handsome in appearance. During Muhammad's last years, Muawiyah served him by writing down the revelations of the Qur'an which were revealed to the Prophet. He fought against the fourth caliph, 'Ali (Muhammad's son-in-law), seized Egypt, and assumed the caliphate after 'Ali's assassination in 661. He restored unity to the Muslim empire and made Damascus its capital. He reigned from 661 to 680.

Hm, blue eyes, blonde hair and light skin, are you sure this is an arab ? Nice leaderhead though ;)

Oh, and having a link in the thread would not hurt either :)

well he's described as being blonde ..
He could be Laurence of Arabia as well ..

There is plenty of racial variation in this world. There are nordic looking Islamic people today and they existed in ancient times as well.

mabey I'll change the model in the future, but right now no changes.

thanks for the comments. :goodjob:
This LH may recieve more detail in the future.

updated the diff.dds .
sorry for missing that !!

I just hope this dude isn't controversial and won't trigger an explosion.

I know this happens in the Muslim faith not only with Big M, but also with Jesus and Abraham, for example. You can't show a image of them.

Hm, blue eyes, blonde hair and light skin, are you sure this is an arab ? Nice leaderhead though ;)

Oh, and having a link in the thread would not hurt either :)

many many MANY Lebanese, Syrians, Iranians were Blonde, had light skin and blue eyes.

Nice LeaderHead.

I might suggest removing the crown and replacing the mustache with one that didn't come on the Mansa Musa model, just for further differentiation.

I'm an old Neandrathal and have limited skills :blush:
I don't let things like fear and common sense stop me
I might suggest removing the crown and replacing the mustache with one that didn't come on the Mansa Musa model, just for further differentiation.

I don't know, aren't you the one who worked on that Hiawatha last week? That wasn't exactly a "minor" job.

:) sure that was me .
I can make beautiful paintings .
I haven't learned how to mod models yet .

Great Job. I was looking for another Arab leader. I have a turban I was working on from Mehmed. I may try to put it on him the future.

Top Bottom