Muh Colonist!!!

Callonia

Deity
After winning easy Soyuz victory for exodus gate to check out the wonder wars.

I moved up to apollo again and started a game.... I picked up a colonist from free virtue.

Spoiler :

And I have yet to harm even 1 hitpoint off the bugs! :lol: There was retaliation from me for that masterful trolling. Was funny because I abused the bugs in last game I had colonists running through their nests and moved through large groups of bugs without losing even one because I didn't hurt the bugs.

So next game I did the same only to end up losing the colonist. Unpredictable indeed. Let this be known as the first time I have lost a single settler to weakling barbarians of Civ5/CivBert!

<burp!>

:trouble:' Sea dragons! I hate those guys!' The sea aliens are a tad more aggressive than the land aliens. I've managed to walk a settler and accompanying soldier through a host of aliens without being eaten but never across water. Ouch!

Sea critters like to move around randomly, and don't care if there's a unit where they are going.

If I were an alien and saw your city, I'd eat your colonist too. You're building a clinic when you should be building colonists or trade units, even aliens know that. :cringe:

Alien was probably like: "Whaaaaaaat?" and your silly Colonist dived right into his mouth.

If I were an alien and saw your city, I'd eat your colonist too. You're building a clinic when you should be building colonists or trade units, even aliens know that. :cringe:

Alien was probably like: "Whaaaaaaat?" and your silly Colonist dived right into his mouth.

Well I already have one trade unit waiting for a city state to show up. You can see it in the city. lol

Any more than that is just waste.

Soyuz aliens will kill colonists or workers too. I think it's just that they ignore them when moving and if you happen to be in their path and have no defence then bad luck. They will avoid civilian units in your borders though, even if they were otherwise planning to take a stroll through your territory.

I see, thank you Enkidu Warrior XD

Next time don't give your colonist ketchup or mayonaise as supplies for on the road.. they go very well with them and make them yummy.

Top Bottom