Multi-Modern Armor

Sprnv8

Personally I love your enthusiasm (and the fact you have committed a lot of effort and time to your creations)
..but I am sorry to say that your units are not for my taste. For me they are just wrong, too big, too many units, too synchronised. I think I would find them overcrowding the map.

But please don't stop...this is my view and is probably not shared by all..and anyway you make me realise that I can be a grumpy bugger and I should lighten up and enjoy myself more often. :)

Originally posted by th0mas
Sprnv8

Personally I love your enthusiasm (and the fact you have committed a lot of effort and time to your creations)
..but I am sorry to say that your units are not for my taste. For me they are just wrong, too big, too many units, too synchronised. I think I would find them overcrowding the map.

But please don't stop...this is my view and is probably not shared by all..and anyway you make me realise that I can be a grumpy bugger and I should lighten up and enjoy myself more often. :)

I must admit that they all are big, and now I'm starting to experiment with different animations and units.
I will try to make them smaller for it is a pain to upload and download big files. Thanks for your advice.:) :) :) ;)

this is a really cool multi unit I've been using it in a lot of my scenarios and is by far one of the better multi units i've seen good job man!

the sound is perfect as far as i can hear I've had no problems from it.I've just started working on scenarios and editing civ3 so i'm somewhat of a rookie so to speak.However I know I have fun with it in the scenario's i've been using it in.:goodjob:

I have mixed feelings (sorta too much, but look very cool in the pink backdrop), but I am confused if one doesnt care about detail, whyh care about MUnits in general?

I don't judge the unit because of the shadow not being the right color or the unit having a small part of it missing or the unit is unrealistic.
I don't pay that close attention to small detail.
The unit has to look like what the author says it is.
EXPLAME: One of my multi units's shadow doesn't show up in the game. I don't care about that unlike some people.

yeah I used to go to turfway park and the petsmart near the track to buy horse supplies and tack.I would be very intrested in some more mounted units with guns like the cavalry although i would like to see better guns like machine guns and whatever you can think of as you can tell i'm into horses.

I see what you mean by detail, and that I mostly agree with you.

The centaurs were great, but that goes elsewhere.

thats cool i would love to see more of your units you do a great job and i'm trying to learn how to make units i have flicster yet just figuring it out is another thing.........lol..........anyways i haven't checked out your centaurs yet send me the thread to it and let me know when you get done with the multi machine gun unit i would love to see how it turns out.

The people who get their panties in a bunch becuase a unit someone made isn't the perfect true to life military formation need to chill and get out of the house once and while. Theres a difference between a civ fanatic and a civ nazi.
CHEERS!

Ummmmm, I think thats just the normal old fashioned radar tower with some roads that have had the color changed. Or I suppose it could be lighting coming out of some magic radar thingy....

no I was talking about the towers emitting electricity I've been looking into getting ptw so this is just one more incentive to get ptw i guess. thanks the great apple for the info :)

Top Bottom