1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-Team Demogame... Possiblities, Ideas, exc...

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy and Team Games' started by Duke Blackstone, May 15, 2008.

1. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

I had this dream last night, of a massive, multi-team demogame, played on a Huge map of Earth, at marathon speed. Is this possible? Do we have enough players for a game of that size? Ideas? This is a discussion thread.

2. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Chieftain

You are dreaming of Civ? You may want to check out CA :lol: . A PBEM multiteam Dgame on huge earth map on marathon will probably take a year or two to play easy. Seeing the end of the game is improbable at best. With all that said I'll play though I would recommend using Epic speed.

3. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

Epic I'm good with, but how about participation? Should there be AI's? How about player picked start points? I'm new to demogames so I have ready no idea about anything that works or doesn't. Actualy, I take that back, i know that faction based games fall apart too quickly

4. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Chieftain

We really need atleast 6 players. 2 teams of 3 minimum so it may be a good long while before it can get started. I am going to have alot on my plate anyway with the Dynasty Game and the Dgame.

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I will help, I have a ton of time to kill. :)