1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-turn thread starting at 800 Bc

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by DaveShack, Apr 15, 2009.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

It will be our turn again soon.
    I can't look at the game right now to put in planned moves. If you have any input please provide it as soon as possible.

2. comet

comet Chieftain

Ok well as far as I can tell here are the decisions for this turn:

Ari W seems like the logical choice to me. SW is dead end if 2SW is a peak. Of course this assumes Kaz won't get mad at us for exploring near their territory.

SW then S or SW depending on whats there I guess. Not really much to say.

Basically either need to commit to exploring somewhere east of our territory and cut through the passage or head back to home, either to explore more north or defense. Personally I'd like to cut through the passage and head north and clear some of the fog along the peak areas just east of our territory before heading more north. And I'm sure it's already been pointed out, but that passage (marked 'r') is the only land passage to Cav territory without going around north of the peaks.

As far as I can tell we're last and barbs will move next so I'd just chill there and get some exp off that barb warrior.

What to build in CERN. Currently 14 Production with 10 overflow. I'm assuming by the lack of something queued up, it hasn't been decided what to build next. Here's a somewhat abbreviated list of options:

Settler (6)
    Worker (3)
    Scout (1)
    Swordsman (3)
    Axeman (2)
    Holkan (2)
    Galley (3)

Barracks (3)
    Hindu Temple (5)
    Hindu Monastery (4)
    Stonehenge (8)

Current growth is at 14 turns, at which point we'd need another happy face to avoid an angry worker dude, so still plenty of time and I wouldn't consider that a priority just yet. Personally I'd go for a barracks or a military unit of some sort.

3. DaveShack

Thanks comet, and welcome!
    I meant to send Anaxagoras through the mountain pass but misclicked last turn. The rest looks the same as I'd have suggested.

4. DaveShack

Ari went 1, sees barrier mountains.
    WB went 3,3 sees furs.
    Ana moved back toward the mountain pass.
    Holkan next to barb fortified.
    CERN set to axeman. We seem to need to %50 vs melee more than the %100 vs horse.

Perimeter finishes a settler in 3 turns, where do we want to put the next city?

5. HUSch

HUSch Secret-monger

Good moves