Multiplayer Demogame

ali

Prince
I have a feeling this has been discussed already but id like it to be discussed again if it has and i know that the next Demogame is long way off but id like to know for the next demoogame a multiplayer kinda demogame, i understand we dont have the numbers to form another democratic country so i propose that we form a democracy vs Dictatorship vs Oligarchy government game in which one person would be a dictator a country/civilization, a small select group of board of people to lead a country (oligarchy), like 3-5 and finally the democratic form we have now with other AI players to make the game challenging and more realistic we seem to be planning our moves on the regular actions of a AI rather than the unpredictability of the human spirit to act irrantionale, thus making the game a little less challenging,, is this a feasible option??? please explain and discuss,
regards ali

Read this old thread. While some people liked the idea, many people want a SP demogame. CFC already has a multiplayer - multisite demogame in both PtW and C3C, so having another one would be both redundant and eliminate a SP demogame. So I would say no for reasons listed.

Speaking about the CFC multisite demogame, I'm wondering when I'm going to get my access to the secret forums...

There's been a slight inconvenience, and TF hasn't been adding new users to the forum for about a week (I know he hasn't been doing them for the C3C one, but I'm not sure about the PtW one). It *should* be done with at the max of another week...

Right. Like Ginger_Ale said, the C3C game has been put on hold for a bit. Also, you can join the PTW MP demogame. We just don't have enough for an intra-site one. I tried it a few years ago, and Octavian_X tried it again recently. The fact is, when it comes to teams, we just don't have that many to form 1 team, and it turns into a run-of-the-mill PBEM game.

uXs said:
Speaking about the CFC multisite demogame, I'm wondering when I'm going to get my access to the secret forums...

It took me a while to get in. Send a PM to one of the mods and they can ask TF to do this for you. And enable your own profile to receive PMs while you are at it.

I wanted to compliment you on your maps, but I didn't want to spam up a thread and was unable to PM you.

okay i didnt realise there were one going on where can i find this mulitplayer game and sign up?

Play the World Sign Up
Conquests Sign Up

Again, please note that the C3C one is on hold for at most another week, so you can still sign up, but you won't be added to the private forum right away (not the case for PtW).

Top Bottom