1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer Great Person mod

Discussion in 'FfH2 Modmods, Scenarios, and Maps' started by kioras, May 24, 2008.

1. kioras

kioras Daemon Quellor

I was just looking for the generic information so that multiplayer great persons don't make it harder to get them when a team mate makes them.

I remember seeing something like that previously, but i don't see a mod or xml with that currently.

2. Sureshot

Sureshot Goddess

anytime i make a mod i always include that but ive no current mods.. but all you need to do is edit the globaldefines.xml file in the xml folder and add the following:

3. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I tend to incluse that, plus
    Code:
    	<Define>
    		<DefineName>MAX_NATIONAL_WONDERS_PER_CITY_FOR_OCC</DefineName>
    		<iDefineIntVal>-1</iDefineIntVal>
    	</Define>
    This doesn't have so much to do with teams or great people, but it does seem wrong that a mod that allows unlimited national wonders per city in a regular game (instead of only 2) would allow only 5 national wonders in a one city challenge game.

4. kioras

kioras Daemon Quellor

thanks, thats what i was really looking for.

Is their a wiki or list of global defines and what they do for normal civ 4 changes?