1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer not working

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Multiplayer' started by Krakhul, May 22, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

1. Krakhul

Krakhul Chieftain

Hey!
    Im new to the game and I wanted to play multiplayer but at the internet option I cannot see a single session. And when I try to create one after a long time noone joins so I tried to play with a friend but for he, there are no sessions either. Tried to join via join code but that failed and after a few tries the session doesnt show a code just ---. What can I do to solve these problems? I bought it today since it is free on EGS.

2. dshirk

dshirk Firaxian

The load is having an effect on the back-end. We're investigating now. Stay-tuned!

3. Karaan Sjet

Karaan Sjet Chieftain

Me and my friend have the same problem. But the curious thing is I see a lot of people playing multiplayer :s

4. Krakhul

Krakhul Chieftain

Well happily we can see others too now. But we cannot join because we get error every single time. Quite sad thing really.

Karaan Sjet likes this.
  5. Karaan Sjet

Karaan Sjet Chieftain

And my Epic Games launcher have a bug. I close Civ6 and appears "still running". I don't know if is the same problem or not.

6. Swissy

Swissy Warlord

IDT people with Epic store version can play with those who have the Steam version, As the P2P software runs through Steam servers for matchmaking.

7. Karaan Sjet

Karaan Sjet Chieftain

Not working. But Russian ppl always can play. Nice!