Multiplayer not working

Krakhul

Chieftain
Hey!
Im new to the game and I wanted to play multiplayer but at the internet option I cannot see a single session. And when I try to create one after a long time noone joins so I tried to play with a friend but for he, there are no sessions either. Tried to join via join code but that failed and after a few tries the session doesnt show a code just ---. What can I do to solve these problems? I bought it today since it is free on EGS.

The load is having an effect on the back-end. We're investigating now. Stay-tuned!

Me and my friend have the same problem. But the curious thing is I see a lot of people playing multiplayer :s

And my Epic Games launcher have a bug. I close Civ6 and appears "still running". I don't know if is the same problem or not.

IDT people with Epic store version can play with those who have the Steam version, As the P2P software runs through Steam servers for matchmaking.

Yeah i just created this account looking for the solution here. glad im not the only one having these problems, i have all three problems, no join code (just gives me ---), it says civ is still running after i close it, and the last sometimes when i open the game i cant even open the online tab at all, it says the epic launcher is offline and that its not connected to the civ servers, is this because the surge of new players coming to the game? if so i cant blame them because the game was recently free so who wont get it, or is it a client sided problem?

I currently cant join any multiplayer game including the ones in the queue that are in a red font now instead of a white. Im currently suffering from "mismatch version to host." I recently transferred from mac to PC and it would only run on PC if I used a legacy download. So i dont know if thats the problem but I dont know how to remove it to troubleshoot. Ive already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Top Bottom