1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiplayer Sessions

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Community Enchancement Project' started by SpoiledFruit, Jun 3, 2006.

1. SpoiledFruit

SpoiledFruit Chieftain

Once we get this bug fixed I think we should set times and such where we can test our changes in multiplayer formats. This will help us debug the code faster as well as brainstorm new Ideas. Plus, then we can also just have fun playing civ against one another without worrying about dropped players. (I always wanted to play hotseat but have never had the chance because I don't know anyone who wants to play for that long)

2. The Great Apple

The Great Apple Big Cheese

Sounds fun. I'm definately up for this. There may be slight problems with the time zones, but I'm sure it's workable.

Won't be able to play before the 24th though. :(

3. SpoiledFruit

SpoiledFruit Chieftain

If we could get some bug fixes done by the end of the week, I would like to set up a multiplayer game amongst ourselves to see if the dll works in multiplayer as well.

We have been getting some questions recently about the dll's compatability with multiplayer. While nothing we have done should change the stability of multiplayer, I would like to check it our none the less.

I will be running a pitboss game so we all don't have to be on at the same time except for setup. More details as the weekend closes in.

4. Impaler[WrG]

Impaler[WrG] Civ4:Col UI programmer

I'm off this weekend and will try to make it

5. The Great Apple

I should be back by this weekend as well (as I said above).

6. The Great Apple

Okies - what time? Earlier is better for me, as I have to sleep some time.

7. SpoiledFruit

SpoiledFruit Chieftain

I was thinking 10:00 MDT (17:00 GMT) we would start the game and it is a pitboss game so we would not all have to be on at once. Other game settings are negotiable here and just before the game starts in the staging screen.

Game name: CCP Test Game
    Password: ccpmulti

We will use the most recent relatively stable version dll for the game, so get your changes loaded before I compile it.

8. The Great Apple

Righto - just coming online. See you there.