[GS] Multiplayer team sequential turns doesn't work

Triple Steak

Chieftain
Hi!

My friends and I are trying to set up a teams multiplayer game (e.g. 3v3s). We don't particularly enjoy playing on simultaneous turns. Unfortunately, it seems that the dynamic turns option forces EVERY PLAYER (at war, which in a teams game, is permanent) to play sequentially, instead of letting all players on the same team play their turn at once.

Does anyone know of a way to play a team sequential turns mode? As in, only one team makes their turn at once?

I'll take all the help I can get, haven't been able to find anything anywhere. Thanks!

We have a gentlemens agreement in our MP group. The attacking civ or civs in your case gets the first half of the timer to move around units while the defender can manage cities etc. Once half of the turn timer is over the roles are swaped and the defenders get to move their units while the attackers can decide what to build or tech next etc. This speeds up games alot since you dont need the dynamic timer.

We have a gentlemens agreement in our MP group. The attacking civ or civs in your case gets the first half of the timer to move around units while the defender can manage cities etc. Once half of the turn timer is over the roles are swaped and the defenders get to move their units while the attackers can decide what to build or tech next etc. This speeds up games alot since you dont need the dynamic timer.
Yeah that's true, I just wish there was a mod or config option somewhere that made those rules more set in stone... :(

Top Bottom