[R&F] Multiplayer teams and the new alliances

Turrdy

Prince
Does anybody already know how the new alliances are going to work in multiplayer teams? In vanilla you are allied to all your team members from turn 1 of the game. Can you now choose what alliance you want to have, or are those specialized alliances only available once you have the tech/civic to do so? Or do multiplayer teams now start without alliances but only with declared friendship?

We are going to have to wait for the release. I doubt any consideration was given as to how R&F will play as multiplayer. Previous releases have shown they don't really test the game multiplayer; adding overpowered civs, unbalancing wonders and untested map scripting that causes unplayable spawns.

We will wait and see...but Teams are hard coded alliances, so I would lean forward to say that Teams will get all the alliance benefits in RF....but I've been wrong before

CS

We are going to have to wait for the release. I doubt any consideration was given as to how R&F will play as multiplayer. Previous releases have shown they don't really test the game multiplayer; adding overpowered civs, unbalancing wonders and untested map scripting that causes unplayable spawns.

Well, maybe they'll do a multiplayer-live-stream. That'd be cool!

Top Bottom