Multiplayer videoes

BornSlippy

Warlord
Hello world.

List of Civ5 multiplayer VODs (POV), mostly from NQ group, in alphabetical order. Commentary not required in my book, but added bonus:

Appok - YouTube

BuilderFTW - YouTube(GnK, hasn't uploaded anything in forever)

FilthyRobot's YouTube, and his Twitch

NQ-Furo's YouTube, and his Twitch

MrPanang - YouTube

PrimeEval - YouTube

Tabarnak - YouTube

Tommynt - YouTube

Trump - Twitch (difficult to browse, I found five games):
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Turntheslayer - Twitch

Yoruus, the godfather - YouTube

Thnaks for sharing these links :goodjob:

Hello world.

List of Civ5 multiplayer VODs (POV), mostly from NQ group, in alphabetical order. Commentary not required in my book, but added bonus:

Appok - YouTube

BuilderFTW - YouTube(GnK, hasn't uploaded anything in forever)

NQ-Furo Started on YouTube, recently moved to Twitch for streaming/recording (but will upload to YT after)

MrPanang - YouTube

PrimeEval - YouTube

Tommynt - YouTube

Trump - Twitch (difficult to browse, I found five games):
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Turntheslayer - Twitch

Yoruus, the godfather - YouTube

These are good videos, thank you. I've been looking for these videos and even wondered whatever happened to Trump on twitch.

Thnaks for sharing these links :goodjob:

It takes the game to a completely different level, and I only wish it was implemented better and was more popular than it is. It's amazing how well such an intricate game holds up to the rigors of multiplayer, though.

It takes the game to a completely different level, and I only wish it was implemented better and was more popular than it is. It's amazing how well such an intricate game holds up to the rigors of multiplayer, though.

I will publish vids someday :)

I'm ready to do the task but i haven't played much lately.

Just came by to put in a good word for FilthyRobot, he's great - plays a mean game, explains his thoughts and reasons superbly, all in all a must to watch.

There is a bit of 'colourful language' issues with him, so be warned:p

Arvius is the top guy on civplayers. Best I've seen but he doesn't talk as much as I'd like. Your list is invalid without him on it. :p

http://www.twitch.tv/anzleon/profile

Filthy's commentary is probably the best of everyone though.

Arvius did play a lot of games(it helps to maintain a nice rating). I find him pretty average for a top ranked civ player. MrPanang, NQ Shumi, PrimEval, KiffeLesBiffes, Pazuzu, etc. are certainly superior. He got beat badly in one of my vids so maybe that seriously went down the first impression on him. But i didn't know that he made some vids so i will check it out and see if i'm wrong :)

Some underground guys are also pretty powerful like EEE_Boy and RStark but they don't play sim. turn games much(But i do have some old vanilla vids with these guys included)

tommynt is a beast too. A real beast.

Some underground guys are also pretty powerful like EEE_Boy and RStark but they don't play sim. turn games much(But i do have some old vanilla vids with these guys included)

Perhaps we should try starting up Onan's Epics again, then you can have a vid against E.

Arvius is the top guy on civplayers. Best I've seen but he doesn't talk as much as I'd like. Your list is invalid without him on it. :p

dont think that comming out on top of some noob ffas as a sign of skill at all

Tommy, I'd love to see some GOTM games from you. Why aren't you posting?

Top Bottom