Multiplayer?

Mehahe

Chieftain
does the multiplayer work and if so does anybody play online with anyone cuz I would love to play with people :)

I think it should work, but i never have tried. If you want we can try today.

Unless something important broke with the newest release, network games should be possible. Desyncs can happen, but they can be worked around by letting the desynced player disconnect and join again and you should be able to play for hours between that happening. I have a plan for how to investigate and fix this, but I didn't make it in time for this release.

hey all trying to play online using a vpn but when i try it doesnt show up and a "diagnose: has this message
Tunnel: OK

Local results:
Adapter configuration: OK
Traffic test: Inbound traffic blocked, check firewall settings
Peer results: [220-090-798]
Adapter configuration: OK
Traffic test: Inbound traffic blocked, check firewall settings

any ideas on what to do?

Hi,

we have not managed to get internet gaming working with the "old" DVD version on Colo anymore (have this in the past .. 5-6 years ago ..)
Not with VPN or other "hacks" ...
The only (and flawles working) solution is to buy the game "again" on Steam - here multiplayer work nice (sell for ~2€ on key reseller .. no problems with this)

Regards

Hi,

we have not managed to get internet gaming working with the "old" DVD version on Colo anymore (have this in the past .. 5-6 years ago ..)
Not with VPN or other "hacks" ...
The only (and flawles working) solution is to buy the game "again" on Steam - here multiplayer work nice (sell for ~2€ on key reseller .. no problems with this)

Regards
i own the game on steam but multiplayer didnt work last night when i tried to play multiplyer for the mod

we have played in the past week flawles with 2 or 3 player in multiplayer ...
the only problem is the "first" connecting to the Host player - most times we musst doing this over the friends list (invite to the game) - but then a reconnect after an desync work flawles

regards

do we have a teamspeak or discord server cuz i feel like that would help find games just a suggestion) :}

Top Bottom