1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by marshal zhukov, Oct 19, 2005.

1. marshal zhukov

marshal zhukov good economist wannabe

As everybody knows, when you want to copy on Windows you press Ctrl-C and when you want to paste you press Ctrl-V.

How can someone copy more 5 different things, for example and still be able to paste those 5 different things at different times?

I've tried looking in the Internet, but I couldn't find it. I've also tried Ctrl-C 1 Ctrl-C 2, but to no avail.
    :help:

2. jameson

jameson Emperor

Short answer: You can't.

I found a link to some external programs letting you do this here though.

3. wit>trope

wit>trope Deity

There is a way to do it with Office. I had thought you could do it with just Windows too but I guess not.

4. Maniacal

Maniacal the green Napoleon

I think ing msWord there is a way, it's got a clipboard with multiple entries that is really annoying when your doing school work in the schol library.

5. cidknee

cidknee Emperor

in office u have to place them onto the clipboard and then paste them from there.

6. marshal zhukov

marshal zhukov good economist wannabe

Thanks jameson, there are a lot of programs that deal with this issue. I will try to find the best one.

The clipboard tip is also very useful, I try to get that up and running th e next time I use Excel.

7. Gogf

Gogf Indescribable

I know you can use Drag Thing on a Mac. Not sure if there is a PC version of equivlant (I'm not even sure if this is free, as I haven't had too much need to download it, but I presume it is).