Multipolarity IV Game Thread

Has MP ever made sense to anyone?

I mean what he said specifically. You can't say, "the world is interesting, but the players are boring" is 90% of the world is created by the players.

This doesn't even make sense.

by 'the players' making it boring i mean that most just up and quit, or were too inactive to make it fun. i included myself in that statement, i could have made the RP much more interesting, but i didn't think people would read it.

More or less this yes.

Iceland would have been torn apart by PACIFIC if the latter desired so.

This in spades. Iceland wouldn't get away with dropping that many nuclear weapons.

South America's a Zeta/Leth paradise, and since the Zetas have more or less been on warm terms with other powers this game, it wasn't hard for me to imagine them joining PACIFIC.

Zetas were always considered for the alliance, it was just their misgivings towards the Syndicate that made them hold back.

If I gather correctly, you have Azerbaijan slowly collapsing due to its reactionary and naive methods of unity. That is exactly what my goal was from the very beginning, so I am quite pleased with the results of the epilogue.

I... well... umm.

That wasn't an expected reaction. I give props.

I ultimately just went with the idea that Azerbaijan had, to use an analogy, had planted many fields, but had stopped tending them after a point, leading to a steady decline from global superpower to a regional power.

Top Bottom