1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Munit Indian Warrior (utahjazz7)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-Figure Units' started by xfreak4x, Feb 14, 2003.

1. xfreak4x

xfreak4x Chieftain

This is a Munit of utahjazz7's great Indian Warrior. I tested it and it works. Proposals to create better Munits are very welcome :D

The ZIP file contains all of the FLCs. Just replace them with the current FLC files in your Indian Warrior folder.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads3/Indian_Warrior_MU.zip
    (1.0 MB)

*Dominik*

2. Rabid Pop Tart

Rabid Pop Tart Aspiring Graphic Designer

Hey! I had reserved this in the Current Projects thread. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the thread before you start a project! I really wanted to do this one.

oh and don't delete this one like you wanted to do with the norman knight. it's done, so no sweat. Just look at the current projects thread in the future :)

3. horsematrix

horsematrix HE WHO SPEAKS TO HORSES

rabid why don't you just make one too the more units to choose from the better :)

4. Rabid Pop Tart

Rabid Pop Tart Aspiring Graphic Designer

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Now all I have to do is tear myself away from Starfox and Snood...

5. horsematrix

I hear ya man I've been playing Munch's oddysee on X-box and almost got it completed I'm on the last board and it's got my hooked....:rotfl: it's crazy how games can do that to you but considering I'm snowed in here in cincinnati there's not much more to do.

6. redhat

redhat Chieftain

Great work from all of yah! Dance with the wolves!

7. horsematrix

:confused: what is that supposed to mean?:confused:

8. puglover

puglover Disturber of Worldviews

Dances with Wolves was a movie. Some guy with a bunch of Indians. Never seen it.

9. horsematrix

Yeah I saw the movie it was an alright movie I was just confused to why you made a comment about native americans like that i guess i just took it the wrong way my appologies I am native american and I've gotten a lot of racial junk through my years in highschool and maybe I was just a little touchy on the subject sorry If i took it wrong:D