Munit Indian Warrior (utahjazz7)

Hey! I had reserved this in the Current Projects thread. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the thread before you start a project! I really wanted to do this one.

oh and don't delete this one like you wanted to do with the norman knight. it's done, so no sweat. Just look at the current projects thread in the future :)

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Now all I have to do is tear myself away from Starfox and Snood...

Originally posted by Rabid Pop Tart
Yeah, I was thinking about that. Now all I have to do is tear myself away from Starfox and Snood...
I hear ya man I've been playing Munch's oddysee on X-box and almost got it completed I'm on the last board and it's got my hooked....:rotfl: it's crazy how games can do that to you but considering I'm snowed in here in cincinnati there's not much more to do.

Dances with Wolves was a movie. Some guy with a bunch of Indians. Never seen it.

Yeah I saw the movie it was an alright movie I was just confused to why you made a comment about native americans like that i guess i just took it the wrong way my appologies I am native american and I've gotten a lot of racial junk through my years in highschool and maybe I was just a little touchy on the subject sorry If i took it wrong:D

Top Bottom