Murder at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Sponsored by The Legimate Businessman's Social Club. Previous game is RPG Mini-Game: Murder at the Temple!. This is for those who did not participate in that game.

This is a Mafia game. For those who have not played one before, the First thing you must do is sign up for this game. When you do sign up you will need to state who you are, your sex, your age, and your occupation. When we have enough participants, there will be PM's to the Mafiosos. Once that has happened I will announce that it is night and the Mafioso or Mafiosos will send me their kill instructions. Once they have done I will announce that it is day and the person killed by the mafioso.

Why should citizens enjoy a day or even a night, or some prefer to stay for an extended break at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club? We have so much to offer. If you just want a drink with your friends, or even your enemies. We have an expert team of negiotators that will stop your enemies from being enemies to friends. If you want world class food, then why have the best chefs the world has to offer. We are the only five star restaurant in Fanatania/ If you are feeling lonely, then why don't you try many of our "women" that are here to entertain you. If you do not want that, then there are other pleasures that we can provide for you.

Players: Their Age, Their Sex, Their Occupation
1. Snipelfritz - Ruppert, 24, Male, Thief
2. RegentMan -Premier Burgandy, 38, Male, French Fur Trader.
3. Magnificent Cow - Boris "The Cow" Ivanovo, 45, Male, Unemployed Alcoholic
4. Nobody - John Doe, 25-45, male, Accountant dead by mafioso
5. Gregski - Don Vincenzo. 72, male, "Mafia Related"
6. vikingruler - Harold of the HC, 50, male, Viking Hit man of the Horny Clan
7. Noldodan - Noldodan, Three Ages of the reckoning of Valinor, male, Elf
8. Black Hole - Black Hole, 28, male, Government Agent.
9. CivGeneral - CivGeneral, 22, male, Surface Marshal
10. greekguy - Steven, 13, male, King of heaven and earth.
11. YNCS - Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster, 50ish, male, defrocked High Court Justice and part-time spelunker
12. Ranger99 - Snyder, 28, male, Intelligence Officer.

I remember muder at the temple. I was the last one to die :D. Good fun, Good fun. I'd love to do it again. I'm to tired to think up another character, so I'll use the same one as last time with a more English name.

Name:Ruppert
Sex: ("No thanks I'm dead"-Family Guy) Male

i have a sholve, and a 12 gauge crossbow. we can use the basement under the courthouse (the CJ owes me a few favors). im in for your game. does it work just like a normal mafia game?

Name:Boris "the cow" Ivanovo
Sex:Male

Magnificent_Cow said:
Ha ha, at first i thought you meant you were a proffesional alcholic looking to be hired somewhere.

Well, if you're in the market for one...:)

MeteorPunch said:
I think "unemployed alcholic" means "street bum" right?
I was thinking more along the lines of "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski, albeit slightly harder-drinking.
But hey, you say potato, I say...hmm, that doesn't work in text.

John Doe, white male age 25-45. Working as a accoutant who some times like to spend his weekends in a latex suit being wipped by prostitues. but my wife knows nothing of this and i really hope don't get murded and she has to find out about my hidden life

Name: Don Vincenzo
Sex: Male

Name: Harold of the Horny Clan
Sex: Alpha Male
Job: Viking Hit man of the Horny Clan

Name: Noldodan
Sex: the -adan suffix on my name means "man", so...

Top Bottom