Murder at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

Now this murder is something that I could be proud of. It seems that Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster was enjoying a few drinks when he was approached a by man. They had a few drinks together and they decided that they needed to talk about a few things so they went to Percy's room to discuss business. From the Police reports, it seems that two people were involved in the attack. It seems that the victim did not know the assailants, but they knew alot about him. it seems that the victim was caught unawares because there seems to be not struggle. The murder weapon was an arrow fired at close range, but the kill was done with a blow to the head to make sure he was dead.

I must say that I really like this kill, but still, the person who is responsible still must die for his actions. Start sending your votes

This is a blatant frame, as I would never go outright and talk about a bow and arrow. Besides, as a fur trader, I have to be able to fire my arrows from far away. Harold of the HC gets my vote, as he is the Viking hit man of his clan. Vikings used bows, after all, and probably aren't the best marksmen, thus the reason for the upclose hit. The blunt object at the end only gives more proof for Harold of the HC's guilt.

Admittedly Vikings like to use big two hand-handed axes, clearly no one would lug a thing like that around when planning a murder. Definitely a Viking job so my vote goes to Harold of the HC.

I'll go with the rest of you. Harold of the HC must die.

I am truly appalled at these wild allegations. I'm am not the killer and will explain why. First of all it was said that the killer, not me, used a bow. Now a bow happens to be a very bulky weapon. I think it is quite obvious that Sir Percy-Brooke Hamster would see the bow. Thus he never would have talked to me if he saw me with a bow. I will admit that I did talk to him the night of the murder, but I was unarmed, and I was going to talk to him about all the strange occurences here. I would also like to add that it was said that the killer strike the victim in the head to finish him off. I would like to repeat that I was unarmed and Hamster would've seen me with the weapon and not talked to me.

I believe that Steven is the perpetrator. First of all, he received one vote last poll for the killer so he could easily be it. Also, his avatar is of an archer, proving his markmanship with a bow. Now the arrow didn't kill hamster, but I believe I know what happened. While everyone was in the drinking area, Steven, underage, can't drink, took the oppurtunity to carry out a FRAMING operation aganist me. The arrow missed, because people came down the hall, forcing him to not get a direct hit. He then waited for panic to break-out, went into the room and finished the job.

My vote obviously goes to the coniving, framing, scumbag Steven.

Votes for:
Harold of the Horny Clan IIIIII
Steven I

Votes from
Harold of the Horny Clan
Premier Burgundy
Snyder
Steven
Don Vincenzo
Black Hole
Boris Ivanovo

Votes needed from:
Noldodan
Ruppert

After this night I think every one needs to relax a bit. So once everyone has voted I'll send up a surprise for you, well everyone except Steven, because he is too young. Do you get the drift of that? I'm sure it will relax you for the next days business.

If Mr. Doe were still alive, he would have received my vote. As it stands, I will sway with the majority. Harold it is.

Considering that the other two people's votes will not matter, I have decided that Harold of the HC. He gets to be very intimate with a girl that happens to be a master of the decapitator. It is a spectulor sight to see her do that maneover.

Now here is something different. I have decided to open betting in what I would like to call, Put a head on the block. Basically it is a betting system in which you place bets on whom you think will be the next victim. If you get it correct, you will win some extra money for the nights activities. Start betting NOW.

I'll get the ball rolling with a vote for my pal Steven. And now, back to the bar.

i have to say i am a bit nervous, but my money is on Noldodan. Odds: 4-1

Odds? Hmm, I think I will go 4-1 as well.

*While Harold is enjoying his stay in Valhalla, he decides to check in on the Social Club. He floats down near Steven with an axe to his head, but people begin to look at him. Fortuantley as ghost no one can see him but can hear his voice. He says he is here and says that Steven will die next. HE MUST DIE!!!! HE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom