Murder in Japanatica

Strider

In Retrospect
This is a Mafia style game that operates on a website (less hassle). If you want to join up, just register at the site and look for the "Murder in Japanatica" game. The password is DGV.

Once the game is full it'll start.

Click here to go to the Mafia Game

I joined as the clergy. Is it me or do most of the graphics for that site do not load?

blackheart said:
I joined as the clergy. Is it me or do most of the graphics for that site do not load?

It depends on what browser you use. It's a fairly old website also.

Strider said:

It was the browser. Works on Maxthon (MyIE2) but not Firefox.

Strider said:
It does not work on Mozilla but it works on Opera. I will do my best to stay away from IE. BTW, I am Banker for this game.

Okay, I'll start this up after thanksgiving. So it'll be another week, but I think that'll be for the best.

Someone remind me though.

Good idea. I'm sure some of us, myself included, are not going to be at home during the weekend.

Okay, everyone ready for this to start?

Strider said:
Okay, everyone ready for this to start?
Im ready for a new DG Mafia game

Okay, the game has started. Make sure to check your role if your the mafia or not, and make sure to chose who you want to kill next *if* you do want to kill anyone.

classical_hero said:
What is happening with this game? I have a hard time seeing anything on that site.

as far as I can tell the "mayor" has been killed and all 8 people have voted with six for killing Stuck

Everyone has voted, and it is now round 2!

Check the site to check up on it.

I'll try to count the votes every other day, so make sure to check the site again.

Top Bottom