1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mushroom Kingdom Graphics

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Graphics modpacks' started by bouncymischa, Dec 5, 2015.

1. bouncymischa

bouncymischa Synthetic Genie

Ever felt that the normal, historical Earth maps were just too bland? Ever wanted to feel like you were playing in the Mushroom Kingdom from Super Mario Bros.? Well, now you can! (Kind of.)

Inspired largely by Typhlomence's Koopa Troop civilization, and the product of experiments I made in importing models from various sources into Civ, this mod replaces the Barbarian Encampment with a Warp Pipe, and Ancient Ruins with Question Blocks. It also replaces Barbarian Brutes with Goombas!

I still need to figure out how to replace the alerts that pop up when you discover Ancient Ruins/Barbarian Encampments though...

Spoiler :

Download here

2. whoward69

whoward69 DLL Minion

Sooooo cuuuuuuuute!!!!

See here

3. calcul8or

calcul8or Warlord

This is pretty much the coolest thing ever!

4. bouncymischa

bouncymischa Synthetic Genie

Heh... I figured they might be too silly for most people, but I'm glad to see some people are enjoying them. They do add a rather whimsical element to the game when you're fighting off Goomba attacks. :p

Whoward, thanks for the help and the tutorial! I'm still trying to figure my way around some of the UI elements. Would you be able to offer any advice on how to modify the alerts that show up on the right-hand side of the screen as well? (Like when you discover an Ancient Ruin or Barbarian Camp)

5. whoward69

whoward69 DLL Minion