Music n' Shtuff

GroundedSausage

Lord of the Fireflies
Just wandering... but do any of you guys get tired of the repetitive music in the background of the game? First it's some guy screaming to a bongo, then classical music for the rest of the time (which I have no problem with because I've been playing cello for 5 years). Do you guys have music playing off of something else in the background? If so, what kind of music? I prefer math rock... (the best unknown music around!)

I have a custom soundtrack, which is just this looping, but I tend to play with my speakers off and Kerrang Radio on. :)

Kerrang? And Civ 4? That's like playing death metal at a funeral.

I like the standard music, particular the classical and Medieval time periods.

I usually have the sound turned low enough where I don't hear it much, and my iPod in one ear so that I can hear if I'm being called. I do like the music though. Never found it repetitive, just like listening to my music instead.

I usually have the sound turned low enough where I don't hear it much, and my iPod in one ear so that I can hear if I'm being called. I do like the music though. Never found it repetitive, just like listening to my music instead.

I'm from Leesburg! haha :D

Top Bottom