Music Video.

Baleog

THE FIERCE
Until recently it was "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys and "Coffee and TV" by Blur. Not particularly profound in anyway, but good fun. (I could list a lot of also rans, but will restrain from such).

But now I've got to say Radiohead's "There There". Great song and a fantastic video. I suppose it's not profound either, but it's not quite "fun".

If you have good music you don't need a video.

IN most cases, it is used to cover up the fact that there is little or no good music around (think Britney Spears;))

When listening to good music I usually close my eyes, so a video would be kind of senseless :)

Originally posted by KaeptnOvi
When listening to good music I usually close my eyes, so a video would be kind of senseless :)

I hope you don't drive and listen to music at the same time ;)

I haven't seen the new Radiohead video yet, but theirs are usually good. A good video can sometimes save an awfull song; since I only watch them during commercial breaks I don't know too many. The good ones I still remember are those of the Queens of the Stone Age, Bjork, Rammstein, Massive Attack, Nine Inch Nails etc. But if I don't like a band/style of music I usually would not watch the video (except for example "king of my castle" which had clips from "Ghost in the Shell").

The best ones are from Bjork, I think, like the one with the robots ("All is full of Love"). And Rammsteins videos for "Sonne" and "Links 2 3 4" are also quite good.

I like a good music video, especially anything by Tenacious D or Foo Fighters.

DUDE! There's a There, There video!?!?!?!?!?! YESSSSS! Go Radiohead. Thanks for the info dude.

EDIT: .03 kbps for my Kazaa download! And i have a cable modem! Did the video just come out or something?

Top Bottom