Music

I guess We'll just have to use generic, or make some ourselves if anyone herre is a musician.

Title song, one for each civilizations/leaders.
If you can could you please get ones for the units

Ok we need music for each civilization and each leader this is what ive found and downloaded so far,

Into the Trap - New Republc
Imperial March - Galactic Empire (the song has a metallica to it but its really well done and would be perfect for a civ song)

Sidious - Emperors throne room

Those are great please add them in shortly

i have music done this includes all music for each civilization and leader, the in game music, and the sound effects in game, the file is too big so ill have to upload it later for you guys off of a different site :)

i have music done this includes all music for each civilization and leader, the in game music, and the sound effects in game, the file is too big so ill have to upload it later for you guys off of a different site

Cool, do you have a list of music (which music corresponds with what)

Here is a list of the in game music (in order)

-The space battle music at the beginning of episode III
-Imperial Death March (orginal)
-Into the trap (orginal)
-Anakin's Betrayal
-Confederacy theme (orginal)
-The Droid Invasion
-Battle of the Heroes

-Anakin's Dark Deeds (if you lose)
-the song at the end of episode IV (if you win)

this is the list of civilization Music

-Speeder Chase in Episode II (Galactic Alliance)
-Sail Barge (Black Sun)
-Droid Invasion with drums sounds very different too (Chiss)
-Confederacy Theme (modified) (Confederacy)
-Imperial Death March (modified) (Empire)
-Naboo Battle (Hapes)
-Cantina Music (Hutts)
-Tie Fighter Attack (Imperial Remnant)
-Yavin IV battle (Mandolorians)
-Into The Trap (modified) (New Republc)
-Gungan Retreat (Rakatan)
-Force Theme (modified) (Galactic Republic)
-Duel of the Fates (Sith Empire)
-Endor Fight (Yuuzhan Vong)

ill post leaders later and i can still change any of these if you think that they should be switch for whatever

Could you post those here for me T_KCommanderbly

Is the space battle music going to be the opening menu music?

EDIT: He said he couldn't attach them because of the size.

To T_KCommanderbly: Attach multiple 7z files (they have pretty good compression rates, that should make it work.

for the revenge of the sith main title music its modified so that it doesnt play the star wras theme, it plays the music directly after

@Jawa its the victory celebration then its in the credits of episode III too, and imperial march is what i meant to put:)

http://www.2shared.com/file/7666683/c760efc8/Sound.html - this was the quickest way of uploading it (download the file where it says save to your PC) and i tried doing it in RAR and ZIP (this ones in zip) so ya ill try 7z next time

post if you have problems with downloading (i have never used this site before)

I'm currently using the star wars main theme as the main menu music should I change that?
What should each piece of music be used for?

oh ya when you put it in civ editor just say "yes to all" its the same stuff that you orginally had, nothing should change (i just took it from the star wars mod sound folder then worked from there)

is that what you meant?

and you should only have to XML the civilizations/leaders and the in game music everything else should work

How would I add these in? Sorry i don't do audio very much I'm mainly units techs civs and stuff like that.
-The space battle music at the beginning of episode III
-Imperial Death March (orginal)
-Into the trap (orginal)
-Anakin's Betrayal
-Confederacy theme (orginal)
-The Droid Invasion
-Battle of the Heroes

-Anakin's Dark Deeds (if you lose)
-the song at the end of episode IV (if you win)

Top Bottom