1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Musketeer/ Knight slot

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario League' started by Tanelorn, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Prof. Garfield

Prof. Garfield Deity Supporter

No, we're looking for byte 686 (in decimal number notation), and it is a single byte. I cut and pasted from the spreadsheet (I expected you to refer to it directly, actually). The 1 was from a different box, saying that the data is 1 byte in size.

Since it looks like your hex editor shows offsets in hexidecimal, search for offset 2AE.

Sorry for the confusion.

2. Tanelorn

Tanelorn Emperor

I got my laptob back after a bios update mishap, and now though I have the original backed up files in my drive the game refuses to run. I get an 0xc0000022 error, meaning either corrupt or missing files...
    I tried both mounting and burning the image but it stops after pressing the install button. I also tried running setup as admin, still no go. If I can find the original 1999 CD I seriously doubt it would play otherwise. Any suggestions?
    Probably a permissions issue?

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  3. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

So did you copy your entire TOT folder (everything in it) and that won't run now? Or are you trying to run the installer?

4. Tanelorn

Tanelorn Emperor

I tried both. And I found out the backed up files do have a different (the old one?) owner name listed in permissions. I will find a way.

5. JPetroski

JPetroski Deity

Will send you a PM and see if I can help.

6. Tanelorn

Tanelorn Emperor