Muslim "No-go Zones" in Europe?

This thread seems to be a show-case of the same old reflexive reactions, boring, ideological, utterly blindingly dumb.
Person insinuates a non-handled criminal issue involving more or less colored immigrants / Muslims / their respective neighborhoods.
Is shouted down with the usual handy justifications.

Actual debate going on? Zero.
Absolute zero. That is curious, given that increased criminality by immigrants is a natural consequence of decreased integration. Just as is the case with poor native neighborhoods.

So an utmost natural occurrence is not even allowed to be discussed.

And it is predictable how pointing that out will not be acknowledged by a single one of the usual suspects as simply true.

Meanwhile - we got reports from various German cities of immigrant neighborhoods posing a so far unknown hostile climate to the German police. Reported by the police.
A Berlin immigrant police woman recently wrote a bestseller about it. A Berlin lower major has been talking about it since felt ages.
Other reports from other German big cities of similar nature are wide and open by now. And not just in questionable fringe media.

That this is a new quality of some kind is painfully obvious by now.

And it is a wide-spread truth that whatever problems Germany has with immigrants France as many times over.

All that is well established, for all I can see.

Nothing enters the debate on here. Nothing.

You are so swallowed up in morally self-righteous bubbles it only serves as a mockery of anything approaching a respectable point of view. Just as those you think you are the opposite of.

It is such a mockery.
I literally am laughing right now after having it all written down.
You are such funny people.

And such a funny world.

My personal experience goes only as far as Molenbeek, so that's what I can talk about.

I've strolled through there on several occasions, including after dark, and remained blissfully unsuspecting I might be in some sort of a jihadist-controlled "no-go-zone".
I only recently learned that in the news.

Seemed a lot nicer/safer than a number of neighborhoods I've lived in myself, tbh. :lol:

Then again, I'm from a country where overall murder rate is 3 times (and drug-related death rate 17 times) higher than in Belgium...

Anyway, if we take "hostile climate for the police" as an indicator, this whole forum is a huge "no-go zone". :crazyeye:

Parts of glasgow are "no-go zones" but they're predominantly christian, why isn't the op talking about them? Clear bias at work political correctness gone mad

Parts of glasgow are "no-go zones" but they're predominantly christian, why isn't the op talking about them? Clear bias at work political correctness gone mad
Why don't you?

Where there or are there "Muslim "No-go Zones" in Europe?"
Not sure, I could imagine a couple of German villages where I wouldn't go as a Muslim.

I really don't understand how those places are dubbed as "mini-islamic states" and that they are dangerous because of the crime there.

Usually when there's talk about Islamic law, it's pointed out how draconian it is: lose hand for theft etc. Shouldn't that prevent the crime in these mini-islamic states?

I really don't understand how those places are dubbed as "mini-islamic states" and that they are dangerous because of the crime there.

Usually when there's talk about Islamic law, it's pointed out how draconian it is: lose hand for theft etc. Shouldn't that prevent the crime in these mini-islamic states?
Would probably work the same way that ISIS manages to justify raping children as part of their worship of Allah.

It's funny to see them calling for more repression. I suppose the word doesn't have the same negative meaning it does in English.

No. You referenced the last time this was brought up - one of our own posters lives in one of the areas mentioned. It's hogwash.
Did you read the OP?

As I've posted else where on this forum, I've lived in Muslim communities plus Muslim states and can honestly say that I could walk the streets day or night with no fear of harm.

Can't say that for Christian or Pagan areas.

Again if you read the OP, Pipes explains what is meant by No-Go.

According to my Geography teacher, and probable anti-Semite, very Euroskeptic and probably anti-immigration, in Sofia, there's quarters where there's more Arabs than Bulgarians, which, for Sofia, is what other people call an "improvement".

According to my Geography teacher, and probable anti-Semite, very Euroskeptic and probably anti-immigration, in Sofia, there's quarters where there's more Arabs than Bulgarians, which, for Sofia, is what other people call an "improvement".
As a Bulgarian, I would be pretty annoyed about those refugees anyway. Only one year ago, you had all the spotlight from populist right wing politicians in Northern Europe, and now this.

I'm still angry at our immigrants. It's been almost 9 years, yet, we still haven't ended any country yet! UK isn't in shambles, bowing down to our superior labour-thievery, the tulips in Netherlands are exactly where they were left last time, corruption in Italy stays at the same high levels, France hasn't turned into a Little Bulgaria, and Scotland is still British.

Disappointing.

Let me try a bit of common logic translation here:

'Muslim no-go zones' = Areas where predominantly brown or black people live that have experienced and continue to experience 'white flight'.

I.E. some white people who for whatever reason hate living near people of colour move away from such areas, and then brand them as 'no-go zones' because they are paranoid, due to their racism, about people of colour, while the only reason they are 'no-go zones' is because those people simply refuse to go there in the first place.

I'm still angry at our immigrants. It's been almost 9 years, yet, we still haven't ended any country yet! UK isn't in shambles, bowing down to our superior labour-thievery, the tulips in Netherlands are exactly where they were left last time, corruption in Italy stays at the same high levels, France hasn't turned into a Little Bulgaria, and Scotland is still British.

Disappointing.

The fact that western europeans prefer muslims over eastern europeans makes me think that situation with no-go zones is not that bad.

Top Bottom