1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mussolini missing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by fdelbene, Oct 16, 2013.

1. fdelbene

fdelbene CivFanatic

Just starting a new game with latest patch and mod, and noticed that Mussolini customization is missing, replaced by vanilla Augustus Cesar.

Attached Files:

• Lua.zip
      File size:
      7.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Momann

Momann Chieftain

same problem with Hitler

3. SuperWarriorPL

SuperWarriorPL Chieftain

Remove, Resubscribe, Re-install.

4. Momann

Momann Chieftain

my problem was the xtreme mod. wihout i have hitler and not bismarck

5. james987123

james987123 Chieftain

I have the same problem - every time I use this mod, the next time I start it up, Hitler has been replaced with Bismarck and the Nazi flag has been replaced with the normal German flag. I've tried everything I can think of - validating files, deleting the cache, removing, resubscribing and reinstalling probably a thousand times - and it seems to be totally random what fixes it. Usually I have to reinstall the mod about a dozen times before the issue suddenly fixes itself, and then only for a single playsession - Bismarck and the normal German flag are back the next time I use it.

I'm totally stumped and it seems silly, but this issue is making it difficult for me to enjoy what I think is a really great mod. Any other possible fixes to this problem?

6. james987123

james987123 Chieftain

Nobody has any input on this one?

7. Ompon

Ompon Chieftain

I have the same problem but with Washington. On a somewhat unrelated note, the city nameplates for Canada were glitched and the game wouldn't let me choose production. I'm surprised nobody has addressed this issue.