Mussolini missing

fdelbene

CivFanatic
Just starting a new game with latest patch and mod, and noticed that Mussolini customization is missing, replaced by vanilla Augustus Cesar.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 203
I have the same problem - every time I use this mod, the next time I start it up, Hitler has been replaced with Bismarck and the Nazi flag has been replaced with the normal German flag. I've tried everything I can think of - validating files, deleting the cache, removing, resubscribing and reinstalling probably a thousand times - and it seems to be totally random what fixes it. Usually I have to reinstall the mod about a dozen times before the issue suddenly fixes itself, and then only for a single playsession - Bismarck and the normal German flag are back the next time I use it.

I'm totally stumped and it seems silly, but this issue is making it difficult for me to enjoy what I think is a really great mod. Any other possible fixes to this problem?

I have the same problem but with Washington. On a somewhat unrelated note, the city nameplates for Canada were glitched and the game wouldn't let me choose production. I'm surprised nobody has addressed this issue.

Top Bottom