Mutant Unit (Soldier Raptor Hybrid)

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
Y'know, it'd be awesome if a soldier that was reduced to 0 HP by miasma could be transformed into this instead of dying...

Oh wow... I wonder how hard would it be to code this...

Guess who's got the first unit for BE? Deliverator!!!
Nice job!

Well, I made the first custom unit for Civ 5 as well so there was a good chance. :) It's good that it's much easier than it was back then.

Civitar said:
(though weird unit)

Yeah, I was in a weird mood. It was sort of inspired by the Fly/It Came From the Desert II/Chryssalids from XCOM.

Civitar said:
Are all the effects working properly?

Yes they are. The only thing that changes is the .gr2 model and the first line of fxsxml so all animations, effects and sounds are the same as the vanilla soldier unit (marine01.gr2).

Cool. I really want to get BE effects into Civ5 though, so that BE units can all be converted to Civ5.
I imagine that the BE downloads database has no "Sci-fi Units" section...

lol. BTW its Steam Workshop hosting the mods.

Check out the link to DOWNLOAD HERE at the top. Tell me if that's Steam Workshop on the other end.:D
Plenty of mods on CFC sir. And there are 0, count 'em 0, unit graphics available for download as standalone mods on Steam.
(Until I get there;))

Check out the link to DOWNLOAD HERE at the top. Tell me if that's Steam Workshop on the other end.:D
Plenty of mods on CFC sir. And there are 0, count 'em 0, unit graphics available for download as standalone mods on Steam.
(Until I get there;))

I tried to post this unit mod to the Steam workshop actually. It appeared to be successful in ModBuddy but it hasn't shown up there as far as I can see.

This should be added in place of regular marines during the quest "an elemental fate" harmony choice:

<Row Tag="TXT_KEY_QUEST_AN_ELEMENTAL_FATE_OBJECTIVE_RESCUE_EPILOGUE">
<Text>The rescue team was only gone a matter of minutes. Soon, and without explanation, the missing soldiers emerged from the Xenomass doorway. None of them remember their ordeal. But, having undergone physical examination, it is clear they now share genes with many of the local Alien species. They are immensely powerful, and physically altered. Let us hope that is all to have changed&#8230;</Text>
</Row>

Good start! :lol:
I shudder to think how you'd adjust the ranger gun. A manticore tail? :scared:

good work, but low design.
i wuld appreciate complete organic mutants based on harmony infantry

Top Bottom