Mutiplayer got few fixes!

Ermak-

Prince
If you haven't noticed, as soon as they posted available Korean DLC they also fixed a few things in multilayer.
1. Latency shows in lobby room , so you can boot laggers. Which really helps alot.
2. When you end turn, you still able to move units until all end turn- this makes multilayer go much faster since, people won't use whole timer during war.
3. Noticed easier joins into in progress games without crashing the thing. I suppose this could help to rejoin if someone drops.

I only played 1 game and there might be other things they silently put in.

If you haven't noticed, as soon as they posted available Korean DLC they also fixed a few things in multilayer.
1. Latency shows in lobby room , so you can boot laggers. Which really helps alot.
2. When you end turn, you still able to move units until all end turn- this makes multilayer go much faster since, people won't use whole timer during war.
3. Noticed easier joins into in progress games without crashing the thing. I suppose this could help to rejoin if someone drops.

I only played 1 game and there might be other things they silently put in.

Great news Ermak! Not played an mp game yet today, but i will come back here and write my first impressions.

Played a game last night, 6 players, pangea, no barbs, default cs. We got 2 reload, but late(after turn 100), and they were pretty fast. Otherwise, no problem at all. 2 men were standing after turn 110, i won a domination victory turn 151. The other guy went OCC tempting a cultural victory as France, had to fight a 97 :c5strength: and 30 :c5citizen: city, i needed 6 artillery and many other units to take him down. He was at 4 policies at the end before building Utopia...but with +350 :c5gold: per turn, it was just a matter of time before i win.

When i got rifles turn 89(6 of them), it was pretty fast forward until i hit that French city and his astronomic self-defence setting(he built all the defensive wonders). I fought for 30 turns until i took him down. Pretty fun game.

I hope it will always be the case for future games(no crashes, etc). And i really like to move my units and change decisions even if i pressed end turn. Seriously, this is a huge improvement. Tks Firaxis! :goodjob:

lol its a shame that it shall take so long to start fix the mp part of the game.
Me and myc firends are still waiting for the option to add more civs than the map standard. Just as you can in single player where you can add up to 22 civs.
I mean how hard can it be to add this option. Been waiting for it since the game was released!

I understood that the patch introduced ability for host to change settings in staging room, can anyone confirm this? Did i misunderstand ?

I understood that the patch introduced ability for host to change settings in staging room, can anyone confirm this? Did i misunderstand ?

thats true. most of the game's settings can be changed while waiting for players to come in. Things like dlc can't be altered once game is up.

Top Bottom