My applauses..!

Revolucion09

Chieftain
Hello there,

We have just tried a new dawn 1.74 beta 6 on multiplayer (only two people) and it is working. We are happy because not only rom 2.92 worked online this time, but also many features from "A New Dawn" itself. It is a great advance.

We hope you continue support for multiplayer games, we will try a game with more people and advanced features later..

bye and thanks for letting us play with a more complex game than ever!

Yes. 1.74 should be stable with multiplayer. I went to great pains to ensure MP worked. There may still be some OOS errors, but I have not hit any reproducible ones in my tests.

It is weired, now we tested with 3 people, and one of the players get oos after each building construction. We will try with lite version (or custom version without buildings) and experiment a bit. Weired because didnt happen when we tried with only two people.

we can confirm lite edition works fine. we will try more. perhaps it is our error.

We are playing fine with custom installation with the next features turned on. We hope we can include building features turned on and working on our next test game. We disabled features that include custom buildings for troubleshooting

I wounder why do I gain 10k gold when capturing a city...???

Code:
MILITARY CIVICS
CASTLE IMPROVEMENTS
ADVANCED NUKES
GUILDS
MODERN CORPORATIONS
UI AND GRAPHIC OPTIONS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it just one city randomly per civ? that might be the city they built the national mint in. 10x gold on pillage.

well, no. My friend taken a city too before me, he got 1400 gold coins. and we were at the first 100 turns, not even metal casting. perhaps is something about the custom installation we made?

Top Bottom