My Best Game To Date

^TheBlackKnight

Chieftain
Since registering here I've been taking tips of gameplay from some people.

Recently I started a new game as the Celtics on a random map. I've been playing it for 3-4 days now, and it has (with all your help) been my most successful game yet! :goodjob:

I did things I had less a habit of doing in the past. Like, building cities everywhere and worrying about irrigation and roads much later on in the game. I ended up colonizing a continent within 'roughly' 150 turns.

Made an alliance with the English (who were located south of me). They cancelled the alliance simply because I asked for a gift from them (stuck up bastards :p ). When this happened, I did something I would 'kinda' do normally, but not how I did it this time. I almost instantly attacked them. I would normally take ages before getting this done.

The funny thing was my science rate was terrific compared to the rest of the AI players. So, when I invaded the English cities (successfully I might add), all I needed was 4 crusaders! :lol:

After all this happened I decided to go all triggerhappy and be another Hitler! :p Took over the world (though I guess you could say I held the Sioux and the Persians as prisoners for a while first ;) ).

Thanks for all the tips everyone! :king:

Top Bottom