My Bugs

snoochems

Prince
- Water based oil resource still doesn't show on the standard map. (can see on tactical map, and mousing over the tile tells you there is oil there). This was a problem in Vanilla, but I swear it was eventually fixed with a patch... anyways, it is broken again now. Very annoying (I needed oil, and went to great lengths to get some, only to find out oil was already within my civ's borders - just couldn't see it).

- Conquered City States are still allied with AI. I was at war with Russia, who was allied with Budapest. I conquered Budapest, and then finished off Russia. Upon taking out Catherines last bastion, a message came up that "Russia is no longer the Ally of Budapest". Just confusing.

- The spy screen seems to get stuck when arranging cities with a spy selected. Can arrange cities by cancelling your selected spy. Annoying

- "Setup Game" options STILL do not remember your settings. I thought this was supposed to be fixed. /rage

Do you have a screenshot and save for either of the first two? :)

I think it's the case that if both Catherine and Budapest were liberated, they'd resume their friendship. So not sure if that one is by design or not.

The third and fourth issues are known, so don't worry about a screenshot/save for those ones.

Do you have a screenshot and save for either of the first two? :)

I think it's the case that if both Catherine and Budapest were liberated, they'd resume their friendship. So not sure if that one is by design or not.

The third and fourth issues are known, so don't worry about a screenshot/save for those ones.

Pic attached. Video card is AMD HD6970 with latest drivers.

Two more.

I captured two puppets early in the game. They've seemingly built every building they can. So now they're just sitting there producing nothing. Why do they not produce "wealth"?

Also, no "faith" stats in the end game graphs?

Attachments

• Dudewheresmyoil.jpg
    Dudewheresmyoil.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 60
  • DxDiag.txt
    49.7 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom