my civilizashins be living in da poor house

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceflamingo23

Chieftain
man I was playing as the Austrains in this one game and i made some cities then marriage and city state of sydeney then da thing went to negative 16 happy and my people stop working. how do i fix this? i thought i was suppose to get more happy not less. that be cheap holmes. and now i be going broke too. triflin

Got a pic of your empire. Cant say whats going on with the lack of budget information, or atleast check out the budjet advisor and lets us know what your money income/expensis are going too.

So after reading this post and my iq dropping a few points, i checked other posts by you because i assumed you were a freshly made troll account. All your posts are in that ignorant "ghetto speak". I use the " because you're not even doing it right, you sound like you're trying too hard. I know the mods are on top of their ish here and flaming is warned/banned, but wtf man. You have to be trolling. The thing is, you arent funny and you arent adding anything to the community by posting here. Please stop. Honestly, you're coming off a bit racist.

So after reading this post and my iq dropping a few points, i checked other posts by you because i assumed you were a freshly made troll account. All your posts are in that ignorant "ghetto speak". I use the " because you're not even doing it right, you sound like you're trying too hard. I know the mods are on top of their ish here and flaming is warned/banned, but wtf man. You have to be trolling. The thing is, you arent funny and you arent adding anything to the community by posting here. Please stop. Honestly, you're coming off a bit racist.

holmes you be tha racist one man i just be talking like i normal do but everyone always dont except me the way i am and try make me talk like a yankee. if you live where i live in missippi, you would know that me and all my homies be talk like this man. why do you want me to be something i aint man. no one on the internets excepts me da way i am and i was hoping that here would be different but it be filled with a bunch of racist european white boys just like the rest of the internets.

I still hear people say dude from the 80's and Ace, I never said anything against you. My offer to help, still applies.

holmes you be tha racist one man i just be talking like i normal do but everyone always dont except me the way i am and try make me talk like a yankee. if you live where i live in missippi, you would know that me and all my homies be talk like this man. why do you want me to be something i aint man. no one on the internets excepts me da way i am and i was hoping that here would be different but it be filled with a bunch of racist european white boys just like the rest of the internets.

Sounds like a troll to me. No one is purposely that bad at typing and would even think of venturing past major social network sites such as facebook and open themselves to the scrutiny that is the grammar nazis that plague all message boards.

Sounds like a troll to me. No one is purposely that bad at typing and would even think of venturing past major social network sites such as facebook and open themselves to the scrutiny that is the grammar nazis that plague all message boards.

man why don no one except me the way i am? :( seriously i be legit but no one on these forums liek me they all call me and "troller" and all of that intenret slang that i don no all about so they try to confuse me.

I can imagine this is how the future version of Civilization will have the Americans speak when they couldn't finda good native speaker to voice George Washington.

I kid I kid. Just an inside joke about the Huns.

OK so I'll try to answer this query.

man I was playing as the Austrains in this one game and i made some cities then marriage and city state of sydeney then da thing went to negative 16 happy and my people stop working. how do i fix this? i thought i was suppose to get more happy not less. that be cheap holmes. and now i be going broke too. triflin

Austrians stole your city state ally so you lost all the happiness. Austria Civ has a unique ability to 'marry' into a city state. When they do that, the city-state disappears from the game and is absorbed into their empire.

At -16 happiness you are in a tight spot. I'd try to rushbuy some happiness buildings or find a luxury in a trade with another AI.

Moderator Action: Thread closed. It seems to have proceeded more along the lines of discussing the opening poster rather than his post.

If you don't like how someone posts, you're welcome to put them on ignore. If you think they are trolling (and thereby breaking the forum rules), the correct response is to report them, not to respond to them. Accusing someone of trolling is considered trolling in itself, because as can be seen in this thread, it does nothing but provoke a negative response.

From the forum rules:
Spelling and grammar
English is not everyone's first language. Not everyone has perfect language skills. As such, don't comment on other peoples' ability to spell words correctly or construct sentences. If you cannot understand their meaning, you may let them know in a nice manner.

The forum is an English language forum
Threads must be posted in English. If you need to post a short phrase in another language, provide an English translation with it. If it is found that you have posted something in a language other than English which breaks the rules (eg. the bad language rule, or flaming), you will be infracted for it.

Other languages are allowed in signatures and user titles etc, however a translation should be provided in this thread.

There are some threads to help people learn other languages. English translations are required in these as well.

1337-sp34K (or variants) is not considered English language. "U" instead of "you" is mildly tolerated, but some grumpy old-fashioned moderators may be annoyed by it.

Please be aware of the bolded bits in particular. The OP comes fairly close to inciting the invocation of the last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom