My conquest of Europe

thedirk

Master of Stealth
In my latest game I played a map of Europe with 5 civs on King level. I was quite fortunate in where starting pieces were placed. I was Germany, the english and celts shared the british isles, the aztecs and mongols shared eastern Europe.
I built settlers like mad until I had cities across all of western europe and was encircling the aztecs to the north claiming the baltics, scandinavia and most of the ukraine.
I proceeded to pay the english to kill the celts, while extorting 25-50 gold per turn from the aztecs. when they finally ran out of money I attacked the aztecs and level them in less than 10 turns. My army didn't even stop to catch it's breath as it continued right on into mongol territory.
Meanwhile I sent a few cavalry units to the isles to sort out the war that had bogged down between the english and celts. A few turns later I was master of the isles and surrounding the last of the mongol cities in west asia.
Game done in short order. I didn't even have time to build all the wonders I got done so fast. Before 1000 AD, which is rare for me.

Top Bottom