My custom civilization concept

YingYangYolo

Chieftain
I have no name for any leader or specific civ, but i have the basic concept.

Unique tile improvement: Sacred grounds: Available when researching calendar but makes you unable to build shrines, this tile can only be build on forest next to a river or a lake, it gives you +1:c5faith: and +1:c5food:, does not remove the forest but do not benefit from the same bonuses as a shrine would.

Trait: Keepers of the lands: Units get extra movement when moving along rivers doesn't lose vision when walking through forest or jungle.

Unique unit: Blowdart rangers: Replacing the scout, the blowdart rangers have a 1 tile ranged attack and gets bonus combat strenth :)c5rangedstrength:) when fighting from forest or jungle.

Unique building: Nature reserve: Replacing the garden, the nature reserve also grants the city +1:c5culture: for every every 2 jungle and/or forest whitin the city borders.

I would like as much feedback as possible and if you like the idea i would love to know!

Looks like it could fit any tribalistic tribe or some sort.. Not that OP, but not that remarkable either.. If you are still fresh and eager to make some Civ V designs, just hop on to some of the established Design Challenge. Its just for fun, I guess.

I meant it as "Shrines are replaced by your unique tile improvement, meaning that they are not avilable to you"

Top Bottom