1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

My deity domination Let's Plays

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by peddroelm, Jun 19, 2015.

1. peddroelm

peddroelm King

2. revelation216

revelation216 NQ Civilopedian

Huns. Now.

3. peddroelm

peddroelm King

I've posted an example of continent clear of the hun challenge 23. No sound because I cannot at the moment and reloads (I was getting interrupted a bit IRL during the recording of it ).. (shows my HUN opening tech path ). I will do a proper lets play out of it when I can (probably starting in 2-3 days ) ..

4. revelation216

5. revelation216

Found it!

6. peddroelm

peddroelm King

recorded full hun challenge .. T259 domination win .. Videos should be up during next week..

7. FrostK

FrostK Prince

when i saw 'zulu honor' i expected something fun, not that usual cb-xb :(

8. peddroelm

peddroelm King

try the american challenge LP then - it has minuteman fun and before that warrior & chariot archer defense fights against the huns + CS + Babylonian backstab ..

With the zulu went XboW line since that start pits you in the middle of ~5 AIs and needed the survivability .. Come to think about it from all deity challenge lets plays posted that Zulu one might be the ONLY one I've went xbow focused :) .. I mostly tend to turtle and war late with landships//battleships//tanks or even modern armor if given half a chance :) ..

9. stormtrooper412

stormtrooper412 Peacemongering Turtlesaur

can't beat cb->xb. However, I've brought down the Impis on the Huns in one game on King recently, and god almighty that was filthy

10. mbbcam

mbbcam Prince

Venice -- Liberty !! I love it! I really laughed when I saw that. I love the way you fly in the face of conventional wisdom -- and make it work. I wish I was that creative.