My first game - Write-up and pics

Nice. Was a fun read, going crazy here waiting for it to be released in Europe. Have played the demo for 10 hours straight, but only playing 100 turns just isnt doing it anymore. Plz post more if you can. THx!

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to upload the file again or first log in to his/her Premium Account and then upload the file again. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:(

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to upload the file again or first log in to his/her Premium Account and then upload the file again. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:(

Ah, that sucks.

I have no problem uploading it to CivFanatics. If it's an attachment to this post, the limit seems to be 500kb for a pdf file though, and this is 2.2mb?

sent you a private message sdlufkin, can you send me an email with the pdf please?

"

This limit is reached.

"

Top Bottom