1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Play through In Civ 6

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by Mr.ObviouslyInsane, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Mr.ObviouslyInsane

Mr.ObviouslyInsane Chieftain

Hello everyone, while I have played my share of Civ 5 I'm still quite new to Civ 6. So this is literally my very first play through in Civ 6, here's hoping it's my first win.
    This is largely possible thanks to a good friend of mine (mentioned at the start of Episode 1).
    My old laptop would play Civ 5 fine for me to enjoy but for video making it was a NO go and it wouldn't run Civ 6. The original plan was to build a custom gaming PC with enough bells and whistles to get the job done but not break the bank, I know sounds great right, well... Lost my job at the time and had to use the PC savings on bills... yeah not so great.
    Anyways when I told my friend that the PC build probably wouldn't be happening, he literally gave me an "old" gaming laptop he wasn't using and figured id put it to better use. He also bought Civ 6 and challenged me to do my first play through as Gandhi.
    So below you'll find the links to the first 2 episodes so far. New video Sunday/Monday depending on if life gets in the way.
    Please feel free to comment tips and strategy, I'm in no way "skilled" at this game.

Episode #1:

Episode #2:

2. Mr.ObviouslyInsane

Here is episode 3, hope you're enjoying the play through.

Episode #3:

3. Mr.ObviouslyInsane

Uploaded the video this morning, but didn't have time to post the link. Here is last weeks episode.

Episode #4

4. Mr.ObviouslyInsane

Sorry for the wait on the last few videos, Work and Family. Anyways here is episode #5 Still trying to keep with one a week. Hope you guys and gals are enjoying so far. Ill see you in the next one.
    - Mr.ObviouslyInsane

Episode #5

5. Mr.ObviouslyInsane

hey everyone, here is another installment. Hope everyone is enjoying and thank you for watching.

Episode #6