My First Warlord Game

It's there to assure that there will be some randomness in battles and so forth. Would be awfully boring if your archer killed that warrior every single time, wouldn't it?

Yes it would... Or even worse it would be awful if the warrior always beat the infantry (What happened to me). Although it was nice killing an industrial aged unit armed with guns and modern weapons with just a simple stone aged warrior armed with a basic axe.

Personally I would be very afraid if I met a guy with a mullet and an axe out in the street, almost naked too.

:lol: I would be too. Except an infantry should just shoot him before the guy can attack with his axe.

I wouldn't want to be there at that time!
Afterall I guy standing their half naked (Or even fully naked) holding an axe wouldn't just be the best sight you could see!

I have completed my game and have won!
It took me a while but I finally did it. Here are the pics...

These are the demographics...
Spoiler :

These are the leader heads...
Spoiler :

This is my rating...
Spoiler :

And this is the final territory of the world map.
Spoiler :

This was my last vanilla game :).

Very cool. Histographic win, I take it? It doesn't look like quite enough for Domination. Very cool either way. :cool: :goodjob:

Congratulations!

Thank you :).

Good job Aceman! Looking forward to your Regent game.

Thank you :). I don't know if i will start a new thread though. But my next game will certainly be regent.

Very cool. Histographic win, I take it? It doesn't look like quite enough for Domination. Very cool either way. :cool: :goodjob:

Thank you :). Yes it was a histograph win :D. I didn't have enought time to conquer Greece, Japan, Rome and Persia.

Yes, it's histographic, since the replay screen shows 2050 AD. ;) :D

That's correct :).

Thank you all so much for helping me :) :goodjob: :clap:.
My next game will be on regent, and I have now got civ3c. But it wont be weeks untill I start playing civ3c since I have to finish my old vanilla saves.

I never thought I would get seven and a half pages of feedback.
Once again thanks for all the advice. Without it, I wouldn't have even been able to win on a chieftain game.

Congrats Aceman!

Don't bother with your old saves, go straight for a new C3C game. It's so much better IMO.

Be aware of the differences in the corruption models though.

Congratulations, Aceman! Sounds like you received your birthday present a week or so early, huh? ;)

My sister sent it to me a few weeks early and I couldn't resist to open it :mischief:.

Congrats Aceman!

Don't bother with your old saves, go straight for a new C3C game. It's so much better IMO.

Yeah. I started a Cv3c game yesterday and was suprised how addictive it was compared to vanilla. I was playing for hours straight without taking a break.

Be aware of the differences in the corruption models though.

Yeah. I can recall someone said the corruption is set out differently in civ3c.

I had to laugh, when one of my dromons (i'm playing byzantine) passed Japans territory and saw a volcano expload in their territory :lol:.

I am going to make a new thread with some question on it. As i am unsure of lots of things in civ3c.

Top Bottom