My Little Pony: Civilization is Magic

The houses look like this right?

I can give it a go I'm not all that great at skinning though. How does one even change the the Building artstyles for cities. I have never even tried to do so.

As for the archers they were initially going to do something similar to that, which is why all of the basic archer units are unicorns. I could add the great prophet glow effect that the grenadier currently has to the archer. Might not work so great for the longbowman though.

Exactly those. There's already some meshes pretty close to those in-game (medieval houses!) and the colors are flat, so it shouldn't be too hard.

You also should fix how hilariously oversized the archer arrows are. :p

Still chipping away at the next actual update. For now I've got an underwhelming mod for an underwhelming game.

Colonization
Spoiler :
Its vanilla, eww

You also should fix how hilariously oversized the archer arrows are.

What do you mean? I've heard it mentioned before but never noticed it in game.

Hey, this is such an amazing mod! I simply adore all the hard work that has gone into this. It's really fun to play, thank you so much for making this mod.

It's very hard to get an image of the archer's arrows. They're just much bigger than they should be.

Also.

Is that Twilight model in the new update? :D

Or did I completely miss her in the old one?

I think it might be because the pony archers use the Horsearcher_arrow effect instead of the regular archer_arrow effect.

Twilight is in the civ 4: Colonization mod. I could easily add her to the civ 4:BTS mod if you want though.

Also I finished reskinning the ancient city style:

Some of the buildings just plain look bad but most of them turned out alright.

Top Bottom