My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Inb4 cease-and-desist

I like how copyright doesn't "protect" against not-for-profit shenanigans and yet that doesn't stop anyone from threatening to sue.

My reaction:A PONY RPG (my favorite kind of rpg :D)! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GO- why is the title super lesbian horse rpg :vomit:

Did you not see the hedgehog wearing jeans.

i saw it... and thought it was a porcupine :D

someone needs to make something like this: Dashie and Pinkie: Discord's inside story
who knows what game i'm referencing :mischief:

someone needs to make something like this: Dashie and Pinkie: Discord's inside story
who knows what game i'm referencing :mischief:

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story.
You obviously have a fine taste for videogames, but then again most of us probably do since this here is a forum for Civilization after all.

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story.
You obviously have a fine taste for videogames, but then again most of us probably do since this here is a forum for Civilization after all.

I'd pay to see a Rise and Fall: Equestria, or a Fallout Equestria as real games :D

hmm... if that happened, my first response would be...
Spoiler :

Honestly, I just want Mane6 to come out, even if it isn't going to be ponies anymore.
After all the EVO 2013 hype, I've been itching to pick up the arcade stick again.

i really want to see a game called Equestria-ization IV: Beyond the Horn (if someone made that i would do a little jig and yell "PRAISE CELESTIA" in a public square... no joke :D

she could replace Churchill :D

november 23rd... *goes to check calendar* YES! ITS ON TEH WEEKEND :D

Yeah, it's the birthday of the Spanish brony forums admin. Isn't it a hilarious coincidence?

I finally came around to watching Equestria Girls, and I hereby publicly proclaim that I take everything negative back I ever said about it.
It was AWESOME! The only bad thing I can find about it atm is the romantic subplot, which left a bad taste in my mouth, but other than that I give it a thumbs up.
Oh and Rainbow Dash is undeniably best pony and/or human across all possible parallel universes.

I finally came around to watching Equestria Girls, and I hereby publicly proclaim that I take everything negative back I ever said about it.
It was AWESOME! The only bad thing I can find about it atm is the romantic subplot, which left a bad taste in my mouth, but other than that I give it a thumbs up.
Oh and Rainbow Dash is undeniably best pony and/or human across all possible parallel universes.

I honestly liked Flash Sentry.

I understand the normal arguments for why having romantic interests for the main female lead in these types of cartoons.
Spoiler :
But keep in mind that Twilight Sparkle still stayed true to her own motivations and interest; which were saving Equestria and retrieving the crown.
In other words, she's still her own person, and she's not doing it for the exclusive or primary sake of a male which would've been a glaring issue if it were the case.

I honestly liked Flash Sentry.

Heathen! You shall burn on the stake for daring to express an opinion different from my own!

...is what I would say if "Love and Tolerance" was just an empty phrase.

Spoiler :
But keep in mind that Twilight Sparkle still stayed true to her own motivations and interest; which were saving Equestria and retrieving the crown.
In other words, she's still her own person, and she's not doing it for the exclusive or primary sake of a male which would've been a glaring issue if it were the case.

Fair enough, and after all it was only a subplot and not the main story so I guess I can still live with it.

On another note:

Spoiler :
Does someone else also find it odd that Sunset Shimmer actually cut and pasted real photos together to incriminate Twilight instead of, say, using Photoshop?

On another note:

Spoiler :
Does someone else also find it odd that Sunset Shimmer actually cut and pasted real photos together to incriminate Twilight instead of, say, using Photoshop?

No. It actually takes some level of skill and patience to make a clean selection that looks believable.
What she did was actually easier than what you're suggesting and there are still girls (especially at that age) who make scrapbooks in this day and age.

Top Bottom