My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Link to video.

One of the most spectacular fan music videos with ponies inside I have seen yet.

Oh yeah, I forgot Simpson did a fourth comic.

"I sell apples, and apple accessories."

This video is so crazy but also so catchy:

Link to video.

Is it wrong that I'm trolling people arguing over the Middle East Conflict while listening to that song over and over again?

Moderator Action: A number of inappropriate & spam posts infracted & deleted (a number of spam posts also not deleted). Please remember that this is a discussion forum. It is not an image macro forum or a youtube link forum. From the forum rules:
Posting isolated links without meaningful poster input as to the value of such a link does not contribute to the discussion as will be considered spam.
Any posts which are simply an image or a video amount to spam.

ok then

third time is the charm right?

Ok so i have an epic picture of every one's famous pony princess (unless you don't like luna :p)

it may be a humanized luna, but it's pretty dang epic all the same

discuss the awesomeness and possibilities of a possible episode where we have luna sword fighting her way through Canterlot in order for the New lunar Republic to overthrow the horrid Solar Empire

i think it would be good for a "nightmare moon returns" type of deal, but that's just me

sword fighting her way through Canterlot in order for the New lunar Republic to overthrow the horrid Solar Empire

What's it with you guys and your imagined conflict between a New Lunar Republic and a Solar Empire? There is only one Equestria, you secessionist scum!

Spoiler I pledge allegiance to this flag, and to the Kingdom for which it stands, one Nation under Celestia and Luna, indivisible, with friendship and harmony for all. :

The New Lunar Republic is awesome fanon.

No it's not. Lyra being obsessed with humans is awesome fanon. This is just an obsolete and frankly overused relic from Season 1 days.

No it's not. Lyra being obsessed with humans is awesome fanon. This is just an obsolete and frankly overused relic from Season 1 days.

I would say the reverse :p

Anthropology is the defining keystone of Lyra fanfic imho.

The generic 'oh, Lyra likes humans' is pretty meh to me.

there's actually an explanation for that in the dr whooves comics. time travel shenanigans.

Top Bottom