My mate is salty....

Vajrajina

Chieftain
So we started a multiplayer game with 6 ai's and 2 human players (us two) on the great plains plus map. He started Poland, I started the Shoshone. We started 7-8 tiles away from each other. He rushed the great library, and was planning to settle right on my face (I didn't know that straight away, I found it out later).

As soon as I realized he was my closest neighbor I went honor opener and decided to comp-bowman rush him down before he snowballs out of control. I knew he was going to be greedy as he usually goes for GL when we are far from each other.

So he was my closest neighbor, as Poland, with GL. So when I started attacking the city he settled 2 tiles from my border with a great general and about 6 units he got pretty upset.

Him being upset is our personal issue, I just wanted to know if I did the most logical thing that game...?

Logic depends on your goals.

However, if your goal is to optimize your win position and you didn't agree not to attack him early before the game starts, then as far as I can tell, you made a sound choice. He built wonders, you built units. In a head to head fight, units tend to win ;).

it seems like the old case of "all is fair as long as I'm not losing". That's why I always play online co-op

Top Bottom